Albino jag?

danny2875

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2008
Astoria, NY
Wow awesome collection of fish you have there.

CubanB

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2008
Perth, Western Australia
Damn Nocontrol i've never seen a Xanthic jag that nice before. the one floating around that bolty and mbunafishkeeper owned was nice and rare but your jag takes the cake for sure

nice choice in on the tank mates too

noc0ntrol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2010
Russia, Perm
Most interesting that fact then,when my friend bought it was usual jaguar cichlid.
Previous owner said that jaguar was 3 years old and was brought from Germany.
Here is his photo at that moment:

And then he started to change his colour:

process took about a year, then he become gold)
My friend says that this phenomenon known as "Ksantism" Don't know how it is in English.

Reactions: solo mon

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
the change over of that Jag is amazing! I have a couple of males, wish that would happen, hehe

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
noc0ntrol;4716164; said:
Most interesting that fact then,when my friend bought it was usual jaguar cichlid.
Previous owner said that jaguar was 3 years old and was brought from Germany.
And then he started to change his colour:
process took about a year, then he become gold)
My friend says that this phenomenon known as "Ksantism" Don't know how it is in English.
What a transformation. From memory, the jag Bolty had was a normal colored jag too and also changed at an older age.
On a side note. I along with many others would love to see a thread of your own displaying some of your collection.:D

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
greenterra;4716706; said:
What a transformation. From memory, the jag Bolty had was a normal colored jag too and also changed at an older age.
On a side note. I along with many others would love to see a thread of your own displaying some of your collection.:D

x2:D

convicts94

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2009
Vancouver,Canada
greenterra;4716706; said:
I know this is off topic but.... I bought a pair of GTs today and would like ur help on breeding and makin 'em more bulkier, cuz u have the best lookin GTs man.
thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store