fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Oddball;625609; said:
Wes, do you still have that rope?

I'd forgotten where I get the sterlet from. I lost him during the Katrina power outage. He was just reaching an impressive size.
that sterlet came from me :) the rope went to some other famed collector, but later died after a few months due to unknown reasons.

I've heard that in the UK, the albino sterlets are much cheaper, unfortunately, they're rarely even seen in this country.

albino cardinal tetra

card.jpg

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
fugupuff;625651; said:
that sterlet came from me :) the rope went to some other famed collector, but later died after a few months due to unknown reasons.

I've heard that in the UK, the albino sterlets are much cheaper, unfortunately, they're rarely even seen in this country.
didn't know that, sturgeon are very popular over here, seem to have all kinds

albino cherry barb

barb.jpg

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
Here's my albino angel. I also have 2 albino senegals, but they're fairly common so no need for more pics... ;)

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
JardiniBoy;628587; said:
Here's my albino angel. I also have 2 albino senegals, but they're fairly common so no need for more pics... ;)
Hey Jardini Boy, I saw those in Tapei when I went during the summer, too bad I wasn't able to meet up with you, I had fun, but it was too freakin HOT!!!

Suggestion: This topic could be pinned up, and maybe pictures only, and comments left in another topic below? I have many more cool albino, and color mutations, maybe we could even include other animals too?

Reactions: PrinceFish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store