Anyone in the UK

Chief Tom

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2020
Does the queen keep fishw? Phillip looks like a dried out eel pulled out of a fatberg.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hey guys nice to see some native people, I'm from Hull ?
I'm just over the other side of the pennines. Right on the West Yorkshire/Lancashire border, a little town called Bacup, about 5 miles from Todmorden.

We do have a surprisingly high contribution of members from the uk, and because of our tiny size we're not that far away from one another really, compared to the states anyway where members over there can literally be days away from one another.

Reactions: Bbuckley

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
I'm just over the other side of the pennines. Right on the West Yorkshire/Lancashire border, a little town called Bacup, about 5 miles from Todmorden.

We do have a surprisingly high contribution of members from the uk, and because of our tiny size we're not that far away from one another really, compared to the states anyway where members over there can literally be days away from one another.
Yeah that's very true our 60 miles is like 3/400 miles for them, nice to speak to you thanks for saying hi.

What is it your keeping.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Yeah that's very true our 60 miles is like 3/400 miles for them, nice to speak to you thanks for saying hi.

What is it your keeping.
Your welcome, always nice to speak to another englishmen, it's so drab conversing with those yanks all the time, lol. JOKING GUYS, JOKING, lol.

I have a 180g com tank with "bits" in and a 360g fibreglass tank with the big boys in, giant gourami, cigar barbs, tinfoil and lemonfin barbs and balas. You?

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
Your welcome, always nice to speak to another englishmen, it's so drab conversing with those yanks all the time, lol. JOKING GUYS, JOKING, lol.

I have a 180g com tank with "bits" in and a 360g fibreglass tank with the big boys in, giant gourami, cigar barbs, tinfoil and lemonfin barbs and balas. You?
??. Wow couple of nice big tanks there unfortunately my missus isn't as accommodating lol I have a single 120 g with a flowerhorn (not everybody's cup of tea). Although I have kept alsorts over the years, I would love something big like yours.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
??. Wow couple of nice big tanks there unfortunately my missus isn't as accommodating lol I have a single 120 g with a flowerhorn (not everybody's cup of tea). Although I have kept alsorts over the years, I would love something big like yours.
Easy my friend......get a divorce! I mean us fish keepers have to prioritise right? Lol.

Reactions: Bbuckley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store