Anythingfish MFK Represent!

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
WOW.... And I do not wow a lot... there needs to be a sticky section or these older outstanding setups so we newer guys can enjoy them.... I hope this tank is still running and wish the owner was active now

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
A Anythingfish any chance of an update.

It would be damn nice to see em again

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I may be wrong but I thought Ted's not doing it anymore.

Didn't Bigrich545 and Josh (lamanuts) pick up some of Ted's fish from Seattle like 5 years ago? That was an epic drive from WA to Ohio with 19 large catfish in a box truck.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
I may be wrong but I thought Ted's not doing it anymore.

Didn't Bigrich545 and Josh (lamanuts) pick up some of Ted's fish from Seattle like 5 years ago? That was an epic drive from WA to Ohio with 19 large catfish in a box truck.
yup... lol... i saw some of them in person back when... by far the biggest rtcxtsn ive seen in my life. true beasts at 38" and 42"... was amazing 2 see/touch some of teds fish i had drooled over years before hand. Rich was always a stickler with the tape measure so very accurate info/documentation. A couple of the pacu from ted are still kickin last time i was there... possibly a cple of the 40" niger cats also. @masterb aka JasonsPlecosCichlids JasonsPlecosCichlids may have some pics of his gf holding/noodling one the big hybrid cats. hopefully we get a pic, this was a long time ago now tho...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store