Artificial plants

FrancisFloe

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2023
Philippines
I also recommend the silk plants made by seller Lower40farminc on Ebay thet DawnMichele DawnMichele mentioned. Go to their web page direct for additional discounts. Highly recommend!! here's what I ordered:

White diffenbachia

View attachment 1549867
I literally had a plant like that, except its actually alive and its called a caladium, diffenbachia is different. Same with the crotons and spider plants, so I really thought the ones in the pic were also alive until I remember this thread is about artificial plants, extremely realistic plants!!

SanguineRegis

Feeder Fish
Aug 20, 2024
are you sure you don't want live plants? as for artificial plants, alot of craft stores are going to be your best bet, though the risk of chemicals is on a decoration by decoration basis. You could potentially try sealing some plants with a layer of silicone to be safe, but that can still be difficult to do without missing any spots and without messing with the appearance of the plants.

FINWIN

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
are you sure you don't want live plants? as for artificial plants, alot of craft stores are going to be your best bet, though the risk of chemicals is on a decoration by decoration basis. You could potentially try sealing some plants with a layer of silicone to be safe, but that can still be difficult to do without missing any spots and without messing with the appearance of the plants.
LOL see the "Live Plants? Forget it" thread...'nuff said.

Never ran into any issues with silk plants. Used to get them from craft stores all the time. These plants are from Ebay sellers who will custom make anything you want. You can soak them, rinse and serve. Just make sure NO glitter, feathers, felt, or velvet.

One seller makes these elaborate plants specifically for aquariums.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store