Bring Your dead fish to live!!

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
Bottomfeeder;2906760; said:
wonder if they released it afterwards...
Course not... It was poked by people until it died for the show...

And it looks like an absolute 'trick'. He actually shakes his sleeve when the live fish appears. And before that, he doesn't lower that arm, to keep the poor fish from dropping out. Yes, I am in a great mood today. lol

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
bettagurl;2907328; said:
Course not... It was poked by people until it died for the show...

And it looks like an absolute 'trick'. He actually shakes his sleeve when the live fish appears. And before that, he doesn't lower that arm, to keep the poor fish from dropping out. Yes, I am in a great mood today. lol
Well thanks for your cynicism but yeah you did notice that he had to do the water part twice because the first time his sleeve wasnt on the basket.

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
likestofish;2908262; said:
Well thanks for your cynicism but yeah you did notice that he had to do the water part twice because the first time his sleeve wasnt on the basket.
Yes! I was going to post that as well, he had to make sure the fish didn't drop onto the floor the first time.

I am still baffled with most things Angel does, so, I won't say he's better like many on that video lol

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
The really funny part is that some people out there don't know how he did it, or worse yet, think he really did lolz

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store