Building My 15,000 Gallon Mini Mega Tank

Horiyoshi III

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
41.769N -71.129W
www.facebook.com
For Mr.Bryce to get a mention in T.F.H. from noted aquarist Lee Finley is him flexing his muscles enough..............then he un-earths pic's of his Behemoth and crushes all you with his modesty.I'll tell you what arapaimag,i hope if i ever attain 1/10 of your gallonage that i am as modest and as humble as you....*bows down*

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
Largemouthbadbass;584230; said:
For Mr.Bryce to get a mention in T.F.H. from noted aquarist Lee Finley is him flexing his muscles enough..............then he un-earths pic's of his Behemoth and crushes all you with his modesty.I'll tell you what arapaimag,i hope if i ever attain 1/10 of your gallonage that i am as modest and as humble as you....*bows down*
Thanks for the kind words, Lee Finley has been a friend for 2 decades through the ACA & NEC initially. Do you attend the NEC in Connecticutt ?

Horiyoshi III

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
41.769N -71.129W
www.facebook.com
No but i plan to hit 'em all,i'm young and thats's how i wanna kill my time,like know full Taxonomic information for most all freshwater species.Becuase of what iv'e seen from ALL your pics,and building plans on the internet,and my schooling in H.V.A.C. and so forth,i plan to build multiple tanks,mainly 3 side of cinderblock with re-bar, and 1 side the acryllic front.Simple.Dude,im a geek ,so i read these publications,so when i did see your name,i was instantly shown your callibur of knowledge.

Thanks

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
Largemouthbadbass;599288; said:
No but i plan to hit 'em all,i'm young and thats's how i wanna kill my time,like know full Taxonomic information for most all freshwater species.Becuase of what iv'e seen from ALL your pics,and building plans on the internet,and my schooling in H.V.A.C. and so forth,i plan to build multiple tanks,mainly 3 side of cinderblock with re-bar, and 1 side the acryllic front.Simple.Dude,im a geek ,so i read these publications,so when i did see your name,i was instantly shown your callibur of knowledge.

Thanks
It's fantastic to have enthusiastic hobbyists like you in MFK and the great fish hobby. I wish you the best in building your big tanks and hope to meet you at the NEC in 2007.

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
bootin;620985; said:
GREAT to see your dreamtank!!! have you considered to try any of the brachyplatystoma species? do you have anyone now? size? behaviour? feeding? great pics!!!
I did have a couple of Tigers (42") and Planiceps (48" & 54") but they are no longer alive. They were between 15 and 20 years when they died.

I have babies of both in the tank now. They are both about 4 years old and I've had them only a few months. Both are small for their age (about 32 to 34").

The eat mainly smelt, mackeral, salmon and whitefish. As well they eat any african cichlids they can catch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store