Can I keep three male blood parrot cichlids in a 75 gallon together?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
And some have teeth. Two of mine do. One has a fang tooth up top and is stabby. The other has a mouth of needles.
Mine has 2 buck teeth, feels right for his personality. Doesn’t come out on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: FINWIN

Katie Phillips

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2019
TN
I would rehome the female and add a male as you planned. If you want a community of parrots removing the female is the solution. Once female parrots start laying they will keep laying, even when isolated in a tank on their own. There's always people looking for female bp so rehoming shouldn't be hard.
There's enough space in the tank for 3x parrots to live in. It's up to you to keep up with additional maintenance to maintain water quality.
If you're wanting something parrot like but a bit different send me a PM, I have lots of sexed juveniles.View attachment 1474599
I just rehomed her to a good home today. ? And would those juveniles be parrots you're selling?

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
And would those juveniles be parrots you're selling?
These are from shortbody red Texas x parrot. They have a king Kong parrot as a grandmother and a parrot as the mother. Most look like what is called crystal parrots, they are all fading to different colors. I would keep them all lol but will need a tank or two freed up when I bring my outdoor fish in for the winter.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store