Capa or Fila

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
I said it was a true fila on fb and rick murphy shot me down saying his 110 percent right.....i would love him to see this post here!

I also experienced slower growth from 2' with my peru where my suriname has exceeded with his growth spurts
Your opponent is wrong.

We observe the same difference in the growth rate of the Peru vs Suriname piraiba in our hands.

HELIOX

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2011
The Fish Room
A couple of years ago, there were so many peruvians landing in asia. Everybody had them... so I took the plunge after seeing photos of the beautiful pearly silver adults with peppered spots.

My group never made it to a foot, and they just killed each other, I think I had like a dozen together. It was a frustrating experience... very unlike the suriname.

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
A couple of years ago, there were so many peruvians landing in asia. Everybody had them... so I took the plunge after seeing photos of the beautiful pearly silver adults with peppered spots.

My group never made it to a foot, and they just killed each other, I think I had like a dozen together. It was a frustrating experience... very unlike the suriname.
Ive found my peruvian one more aggressive but never to point of killing usually split fins here and there, my suriname has now turned the tables and will give back as good as he gets they now have there own territory. My peru is 30" or so the suriname now over 36"

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store