blacktip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
Cali
DeLgAdO said:
thats not exactly true
thats why we have fish food manufacturers :ROFL:
Actually, it is true. Had you come back and said that aquariums are not nature, and that's why we have fish food manufacturers, I would have agreed with you wholeheartedly. The fact is that the convict in question probably lived a much easier life in the aquarium that it grew up in than it ever would have in nature. And seeing as how it is, excuse me, it was pink it would have never enjoyed anywhere near the same lifespan that it did. So despite coming to a tragic and perhaps premature end, it still did better off than it would have in nature.

Now I did not say that I do not feel bad for the convict because I do. Personally, I do not wish being swallowed alive upon any creature. That being said, there is a sadistic side of me that absolutely enjoys watching big fish swallow smaller fish whole. It's not something I'm proud of, but my therapist says I am doing much better now. :clap :clap :clap

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
Spoken Like a True Jedi. Other a Sith Lord would Enjoy Other Fish Eating Other Fish! I Think I have a Personal Problem Too.:grinyes: :screwy:

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
I dont get it, so are people upset that it was eaten becasue it was a convict or because it was just a video of the fish getting eaten? I thought that it was pretty cool to watch those big guys munch down on lil pinky. :cool:

bigsmooth

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
Deer River
I thought it was cool, I don't know how many tankmates my oscar has eaten. dithers, other oscars, pictus catfish, and convicts. it happens

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Evil Convict must die! You must die! I alone am best! AH HAHAHA!! Good thing Miz lives in Mississippi...otherwise she would be stealin all my feeder fishies outa the tankz so she could save them...sucha goober...:p

kentobizmol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
san jose, CA
that was messed up...
seriously...

that was sad...
that was a pretty white fish...

it struggled for it's life...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com