Diners Leave Waitress No Tip and Taunting Note

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I always get laughs out of sumo's tipping threads. I have never known someone so adamantly opinionated about it in all my life.
it's not the only thing i'm opinionated about. I think tipping, bottled water, cable companies and diamonds are the biggest scams on earth

but the thing about tipping I can't stand is the judgment I get when I voice my opinion. you really get flamed by the majority when people learn you don't tip or don't tip much

BrookKeeper

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2015
Shenandoah Valley, VA
it's not the only thing i'm opinionated about. I think tipping, bottled water, cable companies and diamonds are the biggest scams on earth

but the thing about tipping I can't stand is the judgment I get when I voice my opinion. you really get flamed by the majority when people learn you don't tip or don't tip much
Fully with you on the bottled water thing... Biggest joke on the market, paying for packaging and nothing more... I carry KleanKanteens religiously, filled with higher quality water than is found in most bottled waters.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or

You left out insurance

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
how do you get around not having insurance?

not saying I disagree but what do you do if you don't have insurance and something happens?
I don't but still a scam. Well I've never done renters insurance. I've always bought a policy, showed paper work and then canceled it.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I don't but still a scam. Well I've never done renters insurance. I've always bought a policy, showed paper work and then canceled it.
I think I get what you're saying, but it's not really as bad as the other ones I listed.

I used to hate paying for insurance. it was something you pay but hardly ever use. until I needed 3 teeth pulled out and required oral surgery and saw how much I would've paid without it. or when I saw how much my mother in law's funeral costed, I realized life insurance is not a bad idea

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I think I get what you're saying, but it's not really as bad as the other ones I listed.

I used to hate paying for insurance. it was something you pay but hardly ever use. until I needed 3 teeth pulled out and required oral surgery and saw how much I would've paid without it. or when I saw how much my mother in law's funeral costed, I realized life insurance is not a bad idea
My angle is from people working in the business. The stories they have. Some insurances aren't as bad as others

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
  • They shouldn't even call it insurance. They just should call it ''in case s***.''

• l give a company some money in case s*** happens.

• Now, if s*** don't happen, shouldn't l get my money back?
Chris Rock

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
  • They shouldn't even call it insurance. They just should call it ''in case s***.''

• l give a company some money in case s*** happens.

• Now, if s*** don't happen, shouldn't l get my money back?
Chris Rock
is this from bigger and blacker?

I don't remember which exactly but I saw it and I think that show was hilarious.

his pieces about when it was ok to use the homophobic slur, f***** and the one time it would be ok for a white person to use the n word was absolutely brilliant

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store