Eastern Gaboon viper!

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
snakeguy101;4709213; said:
Did you mentor with MArk O'Shea or Wolfgang Wüster? How much experience do you have with hots excluding this guy?
Well i did keep a deadly corn snake before this guy!

and yah buddy"" i know Mark" and alot of other people in the dwa trade!

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
JONNY CICHLA;4709396; said:
Well i did keep a deadly corn snake before this guy!

and yah buddy"" i know Mark" and alot of other people in the dwa trade!
okay, I just wanted to be sure. I know a lot pf people that get a gaboon thinking they are pretty harmless and dont have much experience with hots and honestly you were worrying me because you seem fairly reckless from your posts. It took my 5 years of training before I was allowed to get hots (2 of those years were recorded hour by hour for the permit) and I wish that everyone that wants a hot would do the same. I just hate to see people rush into it is all.

JONNY CICHLA

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2008
England""
yes buddy i know whot your saying!! DWA" are no joke!! there is to meney people on a death wish out there!! who end up spoiling the hobby for everybody!!

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
snakeguy101;4709410; said:
okay, I just wanted to be sure. I know a lot pf people that get a gaboon thinking they are pretty harmless and dont have much experience with hots and honestly you were worrying me because you seem fairly reckless from your posts. It took my 5 years of training before I was allowed to get hots (2 of those years were recorded hour by hour for the permit) and I wish that everyone that wants a hot would do the same. I just hate to see people rush into it is all.

hear, hear!

A. gigas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
snakeguy101;4708898; said:
Be careful, they are pipe bombs.
i agree.

that being said, beautiful snake! def. one of the first hots i want to keep

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
I have to say that that is one of the prettiest venomous snakes I've seen. Probably one of the few I would consider keeping if I were ever to get into hots...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store