Fav guapote

SiestaSkyy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Brooklyn, MI
i didnt know snook was part of the list.... well i guess i have 4 outta 6. ha ha

black1031

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2005
MI
Siesta skyy I noticed in your sig you have three red Jags? You got any pics of them I don't think I have ever seen them

jagsndoviman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
michigan
my jag is by far my fav fish he is very mellow and he even has a female in his tank very pretty lots of tude thinks he is super tough fights the magnet scraper. salvinis are the only mini gupote i know off i think it goes by the torpedo body shape all are very streamline .going to pick me up a freddy never seen one till the other day .and cuban's and hatian in some people call them gupote but i dont think they are i have both very tough lil fishies

SiestaSkyy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2006
Brooklyn, MI
black1031 said:
Siesta skyy I noticed in your sig you have three red Jags? You got any pics of them I don't think I have ever seen them
i'll try to get some. they are babys though. like 1.5". they are tiny.

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
jagsndoviman said:
my jag is by far my fav fish he is very mellow and he even has a female in his tank very pretty lots of tude thinks he is super tough fights the magnet scraper. salvinis are the only mini gupote i know off i think it goes by the torpedo body shape all are very streamline .going to pick me up a freddy never seen one till the other day .and cuban's and hatian in some people call them gupote but i dont think they are i have both very tough lil fishies
istlanum, grammodes and beani are also sometimes called mini guapotes. like I said before, some sites include other species in the grouping (such as cuban or haitian) but they're not officially guapotes. only the Parachromis and Petenia species are officially included under the term guapote. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store