FOR SALE PREFECT CHAINLINK MALE MOTORO.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

riskistang

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
North Aurora, IL 60542
The perfect ray anyone can only hope for.....

He made the 4hr trip home, got him all set to be released in hte tank after the acclimation, and had a handful of earthworms, and a fresh peace of talapia....

He swam around checked out teh new home, and pigged out....in the matter of 5 mins he wolfed down the food....event the peace of talapia... :woot: :thumbsup:

If he has anything ever for sale again.....dont even hesistate...nothing but quality, love, and care with his fish and rays! :thumbsup:

Will buy anything from him agian no ?'s asked! :thumbsup:

Will post pics later!

Thanks D! :thumbsup: :headbang2

freshwaterstingrays

Monster Ray Keeper
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
Fort Worth, Texas (682)
riskistang said:
The perfect ray anyone can only hope for.....

He made the 4hr trip home, got him all set to be released in hte tank after the acclimation, and had a handful of earthworms, and a fresh peace of talapia....

He swam around checked out teh new home, and pigged out....in the matter of 5 mins he wolfed down the food....event the peace of talapia... :woot: :thumbsup:

If he has anything ever for sale again.....dont even hesistate...nothing but quality, love, and care with his fish and rays! :thumbsup:

Will buy anything from him agian no ?'s asked! :thumbsup:

Will post pics later!

Thanks D! :thumbsup: :headbang2
thanks for the good commet......i know for sure he has a good home..... grow him up with your 2 females for some great pups. :thumbsup:

Derrick

riskistang

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
North Aurora, IL 60542
freshwaterstingrays said:
thanks for the good commet......i know for sure he has a good home..... grow him up with your 2 females for some great pups. :thumbsup:

Derrick
I hoping man!......trying to be like you on a lower level :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store