koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Glws. Like them lyonsi by the way.
Thanx for the bump and wishing me luck! The Lyonsi pair are from what I understand one of the largest many have seen here on MFK.

nice pic gls
Thanx appreciate the compliment and the bump!

Bump anyone interested out there? Again if you need to contact me you can do it via email koltsix@optonline.net or thru pm here. Also if anyone tried calling or texting me I apologize for not getting back to you as I may not have received your message since my cell was broken for at least 3 days, but it's working now. Thanks for looking.

BayArea_510

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2011
$.HAYWARD CA
did all those fish get along in the same tank i thought the Hoplias and armatus would kill stuuff

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
did all those fish get along in the same tank i thought the Hoplias and armatus would kill stuuff
Yep I sucessfully comm.'ed all of them in the same tank. The Curupira was pretty mellow and would only snap at the Armatus occasionally, unfortunately he'd usually tear some of the Armatus fins. The Armatus used to just snap occasionally at the rest of his tankmates. More or less he'd do it if they got too close, other than that h never defended a territory except against the Curupira. Both those fish had a problem with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store