GIANT Clown Loaches!!!

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
You must have very large hands? :)

MrsE88 - looks like Nimbochromis livingstonii
That I do. I usually have trouble finding gloves because even XL gloves don’t usually fit. I finally found some really good XXL glove that fit quite well. Outstretched, my hands are about 10” from the tip of my thumb to the tip of my middle finger, I measured it. Lol

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Fish Tank Travis

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
I thought I would share these because of how hard it is to find large clown loaches. These are definitely the biggest I’ve ever seen. I was shocked when I saw them.

Reactions: RD.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Yeah, always a treat seeing big CL's, thanks for posting!

TUCCI

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2018
Colorado
I've kept CLs for a long time and it would be years before they get anywhere near 12inches. The last time was up until my filter leaked real bad and I was ignorant to doing any kind of DIYs having to give my loaches away. Had those babies for almost 5 yrs in a 90G and they were only 3-4max. Really torqued me to look back on it, I loved those beauties and was too stupid to know what to do. That's why the next setup is going to include a redundancy and a non commercially bought canister (DIY 5 gallon version). Big CLs with one or two big Frontosa's is where I'm at.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store