HELP!!My arowana fin damage

808_fairladyz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
Hilo, Hawaii
Uaru Joey was concerned about cutting to much off, and that it might not grow back properly. His did grow back nicely. Have you seen how beautiful his jardini is? I ain't seen one that pretty here in Hawaii. I don't know if I would risk it. He's got some stones on him he does.

Sent from my LG-P509 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

strawwoodclaw

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2012
Brighouse UK
it's fin will grow back naturally, with it been a young fish it should grow back faster, but I think with the fin been that badly damaged over half missing I would consider cutting the other half off so it grows back even.
Most it's tail is missing anyway so it would not make much of a difference. I had a arowana with damaged front fins & a bite had been taken out of its tail but it grew back within 4-6months .

The main thing is crystal clear water & good food

joey02

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 22, 2007
Canada
thekingofdiy.com
Uaru Joey was concerned about cutting to much off, and that it might not grow back properly. His did grow back nicely. Have you seen how beautiful his jardini is? I ain't seen one that pretty here in Hawaii. I don't know if I would risk it. He's got some stones on him he does.

Sent from my LG-P509 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

It wasnt a Jardini, it was an Asian. A panda gold actually.

Danny8834

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2022
Jurong west
Just 3days bought it my 8 inch arowana below fin cut off after I came back from work should I leave it or to cut it off away?, please give some advice ? ? thank you

16466574307108314695307270980990.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store