legal in calif Atlantic Stingray freshwater

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
Yeh, hard to keep! I had 2 for a year,then just died. Very active ray, never stop moving. I wonder if there brackish:confused:

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
john i think you shoukd go for one of the asian rays.

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
Zoodiver;769922; said:
Mississippi River has a great population of bull sharks in it. Some of them found further North are now thought to be sustained in full fresh.:D (Sorry I had to)
As for the topic, they are 100% legal in CA when referencing the over all ban on potymotrygon genius. They are also not to hard for someone with a little experience under their belt....such as yourself. Good luck locating some. Maybe we could trade you for a certain large silver and red fish you have :naughty:
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!! :eek:

UnderwaterGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Zoodiver;769922; said:
Mississippi River has a great population of bull sharks in it. Some of them found further North are now thought to be sustained in full fresh.:D (Sorry I had to)

As for the topic, they are 100% legal in CA when referencing the over all ban on potymotrygon genius. They are also not to hard for someone with a little experience under their belt....such as yourself. Good luck locating some. Maybe we could trade you for a certain large silver and red fish you have :naughty:
Umm....no Matt we will not be trading MY Atlantic rays for some amazonian fish!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store