Lets See Those Crested Geckos!

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
Seems like a lot of people have picked up a crested gecko or two lately so I think it's time to have a thread to show them off. :D

Here are my 3. Pretty soon I should have some eggs from the females so I'm excited to see what the future babies look like.

My red female.

Red Female.jpg

Red Female2.jpg

Red Female3.jpg

Red-Female4.gif

Red-Female5.gif

HPIZZLE

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2007
after christmas i plan to get a trio or so.
whats the growth rate on these guys?

Mad About Cichlids

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2004
Twin Cities, MN
Great pix and geckos.

Beautiful red female. I want something like her for my next crested. Just in case you ever decide to part with her do let me know first.

My sister borrowed my camera for a few days so once she brings it back I'll post some new one of mines.

Side note I bought my brother a tarantula for Christmas a few years ago and he loved it and still has it. Thinking about getting him a crested this year with enclosures and everything:D

mr.reef24

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2009
USA
s704.photobucket.com
here are a few of mine;

My orange flame baby appears to be a female no visible spores yet she or he is 7 grams now.

this is my male chips ahoy super Dalmatian he is 40 grams;

my female orange chips ahoy super Dalmatian she is 45 grams;

mr.reef24

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
lmao at Sir Vicious Fishy up to no good.I will read between the lines for you guys and post what really came out of his little fingers as he typed #1 post in this thread.

Hi,Im VF, and I got some real bad ass crested pics Ive taken and want so badly to make my own thread with a million pics of them to show you guys how bad ass they are and also dont want that dumb nutt Jason Longboard to come on here and say oh sure dude sell off all your leos and go with the crested bandwagon like everyone else and finale admit how much cuter they are than leos and so instead I VF decided to claim that I wanted everyone else to show thier pics also but in reality I skip like a mad cat turd on the loose past everyone's pics so i can see all the replies on my super cool ass pics and lean back in my pink leather chair and say honey honey look Varanio or some little girl said my cresteds were super cool and Jsaon Longboard of course had to come on my thread and give up my secret and now I have to kill him and his wife asks whats up with the brilliantly constructed run on sentence are you guys in love or something-------------------------------------------------------------------Nice pics,could use a male.Very nice though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store