Lets See Those Crested Geckos!

kafiltafiisch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2008
missouri
Vicious_Fish;3740515; said:
I was referring to the orange one in your last pic.
yeah hes aqwesome and hes the male that we breed

Toxic Fish 9999

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2009
WI
there eyes look wicked awesome

Chad55

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2005
Michigan
:( I miss mine... I just had to get rid of my high orange crestie because I go away for school and I can't keep him at school. Very nice specimens people

Mad About Cichlids

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2004
Twin Cities, MN
Vicious_Fish;3750168; said:
It's not hard, lol. They always seem like they're smiling.
True even though they can't move their facial muscles like we do they always have the happy smiley look to them:ROFL:

Chad55;3752488; said:
:( I miss mine... I just had to get rid of my high orange crestie because I go away for school and I can't keep him at school. Very nice specimens people
That's too bad, hope you get one again someday.

Went to two Petcos that I have not stopped by before and they got some pretty cool cresties in stock. Yellow brindles, patternless orange/red, and one that looks kinda like a halloween(orange/black) but too bad that one lost it's tail.

Will be going back there this weekend to pickup at least one of the patternless orange/reds. Would pickup the orange/black (halloween) but cresties without tails look funny to me.

Here's a few new pix of my guy.

looks like he's going into shed

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
jason longboard;3726273; said:
lmao at Sir Vicious Fishy up to no good.I will read between the lines for you guys and post what really came out of his little fingers as he typed #1 post in this thread.

Hi,Im VF, and I got some real bad ass crested pics Ive taken and want so badly to make my own thread with a million pics of them to show you guys how bad ass they are and also dont want that dumb nutt Jason Longboard to come on here and say oh sure dude sell off all your leos and go with the crested bandwagon like everyone else and finale admit how much cuter they are than leos and so instead I VF decided to claim that I wanted everyone else to show thier pics also but in reality I skip like a mad cat turd on the loose past everyone's pics so i can see all the replies on my super cool ass pics and lean back in my pink leather chair and say honey honey look Varanio or some little girl said my cresteds were super cool and Jsaon Longboard of course had to come on my thread and give up my secret and now I have to kill him and his wife asks whats up with the brilliantly constructed run on sentence are you guys in love or something-------------------------------------------------------------------Nice pics,could use a male.Very nice though.
HA HA HA HA HA HA:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::D That was mean Jason, oh men... Well your female red its completly breathtaking Vicious

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store