Levamisole

Austin1234

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2017
UT
Curious of others experiences with it. Only thing I could find local was expel p which is just levamisole..I used 6 packets to 60 gal tank pretty much the advised dosage on the box, works out to 2ppm if I understand it correctly. I was relieved I had found my problem that I think she has had since I got her. caved in forehead that has never went away and always been hit and miss on food but she had gone pretty much off food, was getting lethargic so had to do something and levamisole seemed to fit the bill..she started moving around and worms coming out of her like crazy within 30 min of treatment but unfortunately within 8hrs she was gone. Treated at 8pm woke up around 4am to check on her and she was thrashing a bit and death curling and water had gotten cloudy (checked amonia with api test kit and was 0), I immediately did a 80% water change anyways just to get rid of the meds but it was too late. Had previously ran multiple courses of praziquantel and metronidazole since early august making 0 difference. This is a picture of one of the many worms that were coming out of her.

IMG_9022.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: kno4te

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Cb or wild caught ray?

zoomed.com