Marbles are finally expecting!

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
Shes gonna b a good one! Triple spots already. This is def. making me miss my bloodline 😂💀… last female i kept was killed by a 18” flagtail who stripped her slime coat over night 🤦‍♂️. Very happy to see ur keepin it goin for me lol
Yes sir, still keeping your OG bloodline going! mom is pretty small, maybe 11" and dad is maybe 10", but she has to be 6 years old or so i think. but these pups were huge, just under 5"

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Nice work Mike!!!

Way to keep at it man!

SilverArowanaBoi

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
When I first saw the title, I thought you meant your glass marbles were expecting, and I was like, shoot...I have to see this lol. But instead, I was surprised by stingray babies, which was even better! Congrats! :woot:

Reactions: AR1

Reese11

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2012
New jersey
Very cool. I am new to rays and have a trio just reaching breeding age/size. How can you tell the female is expecting?
You should notice significant growth in her “hips” on both sides just above the base of her tail. It takes a while before you start noticing but once you do, you can’t miss it. Then it’s time to look for movements a few weeks after that

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
cool little pup

Is it eating well? I try and get them on broken up massivore asap makes feeding so much easier

Reactions: AR1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store