Morelia spilota imbricata

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
andregurov;651400; said:
Oops! I guess it isn't as much fun as I thought :) Why the restrictions on collecting native wildlife (assuming you are in Australia)?

J
Cause every tom dick and bruce would be out getting their own. Like most of our pets, captive bred is the way forward anyway. It's generally there for protection of wildlife, which is by no means a bad thing.

Just wondering what is the temperament on these guys? At least your CB one. Do they mellow out much?

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
Yes coastals do get considerably longer and wider than their counterpart snake....JCP...........I'm looking for a male jcp 1 - 2 y/o for a possible breeding project...

Peckoltia

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
davo;651444; said:
Cause every tom dick and bruce would be out getting their own. Like most of our pets, captive bred is the way forward anyway. It's generally there for protection of wildlife, which is by no means a bad thing.

Just wondering what is the temperament on these guys? At least your CB one. Do they mellow out much?
They do generally mellow out as they grow with handling, although their are always exceptions.

Samps

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
Lakeland, FL
That Carpet Python is out of his element man.

Every picture you've taken of him shows him either on Tile or Hardwood. hehe

Great pictures and beautiful snake!

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
beautiful snakes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store