My 125 Photos FW MBuna

Verbosity

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2008
Savannah
I wasn't going to post any of my other tanks on this site. But some of you seem to think a 30G is a monster. So I guess the 125 can be included on this site.

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
I LOVE the background-less look..Very quality work you have done on that tank...

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
nice looking tank, im not ussually into bare back tanks but looks good without one, nice job on the aquascaping

djarmstrong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
England
Really nice , i might be doing something like that soon with my 120Gal , when i swop my fish about into the 240gal i am getting in a couple of months .

Verbosity

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2008
Savannah
djarmstrong;2232347; said:
Really nice , i might be doing something like that soon with my 120Gal , when i swop my fish about into the 240gal i am getting in a couple of months .
I have a 240 sitting in my garage.. I've been trying to decide what to put it in. I am thinking about moving these guys to it. Adding to their numbers. And then making this a species only tank.

Bogwoodbruce;2232518; said:
Looks great! Awesome aquascaping, Very nice clown loach too.
I love my clown loaches!!
I have 5 in a community tank. Was waiting for them to get big enough to put some more in here.. But the mbuna are growing faster.. These guys might be stuck by themselves which sucks because they like to stick together.

Cichlaholics Anonymous;2232613; said:
that big pleco looks pretty good too
That big pleco is worthless. He says he doesn't like the algea and demands I feed him something else.

The little ones still eat the algae though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store