My family Doradidae Catfish collection

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
krichardson;2834031; said:
I've got a Megaladoras and a Niger,some day I will find a small Lithodoras.
It is consider rare here. I think i might be the only one have them.
Is it rare in your country?

BTW how about posting some picture of yours.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Tigriuns™;2837433; said:
It is consider rare here. I think i might be the only one have them.
Is it rare in your country?

BTW how about posting some picture of yours.
I would have to say that the Lithodoras is rare here as well.I never see them on any vendors lists or in any stores tanks.I did see one once on a list here but it was nearing two feet and I would really like a small one to raise myself.A moderator just recently purchased a near twenty incher from another vendor who was selling it for a member who had passed.It seems that when they are available,its only the larger ones.I will get some pictures up one of these days.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
krichardson;2838545; said:
I would have to say that the Lithodoras is rare here as well.I never see them on any vendors lists or in any stores tanks.I did see one once on a list here but it was nearing two feet and I would really like a small one to raise myself.A moderator just recently purchased a near twenty incher from another vendor who was selling it for a member who had passed.It seems that when they are available,its only the larger ones.I will get some pictures up one of these days.
Well mine seem to grow very slow. They are very cute & active. BTW how big is your niger now? Mine can say should be over 50cm.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Oh, yeah! I'm building my own collection. Listed in my sig. No room for any giants yet, but soon enough.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Quick question.... What's the possiblity that one of the big guys (niger, irwini, granulous) could tear through a pond liner?

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Guarantee they could, doubt they would unless provoked. Or you could do two or three liners and that would be pretty reliable.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store