My family Doradidae Catfish collection

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Well wanted to get a new video clip of them but seem like water not yet clear up after WC. So just take some picture of them...and measure my irwini the smallest is 9" they love to join in the fun while taking picture...

this guy is the smallest and it is 9"

I really like niger alot....

:headbang2

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
I finally transfer all my catfish yesterday night to my rubber tub it is 4' x 3' so atleast it got more space for them to roam.... funny part is niger seem to be the biggest and the most easy to transfer...gentle gaint :)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Awesome always enjoy your doradids. I'll be getting some in the future, but for now I have to stick with what I have. Just for reference what's the growth like on your megs, and your niger?

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
necrocanis;2077120; said:
Awesome always enjoy your doradids. I'll be getting some in the future, but for now I have to stick with what I have. Just for reference what's the growth like on your megs, and your niger?
niger seem to grow very fast from 5" till that in almost a year now.. and under my hand it grow rate is consider slower as i did not power feed it.

My 1st picture in the 1st page posted on 31/08/07 :D

My irwini i bought at 3 ~ 4.5" only now biggest is 9~10" rather slow

How I happen to keep them is because I had my irwini then i got a few spotted so I think they are very interesting as they act as family not killer and I start going to my LFS to find all the different type to add...

At the moment, I might be the only few who got some of the catfish inside that consider rare to me :)

Thanks for viewing too

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store