My growout tank

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Not of the best pics but my phone is old and cheap, so apology fort that. Plus the aro becomes extremely skittish whenever something comes near its tank so it was hard to take a proper photo of it. However here is a short video of it.

RedRaven

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
Got somewhere else for the clarius rather soonish? Their growth rate can be insane and the senegal will start looking like a sausage in the near future.

Reactions: AR1

RedRaven

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
Very nice, they get into a lot of bad situations with them being so "cute" when small. The amount surrendered etc is astonishing with plenty of people unaware their 3-4ft aquarium will become a larder within months.

Reactions: AR1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Very nice, they get into a lot of bad situations with them being so "cute" when small. The amount surrendered etc is astonishing with plenty of people unaware their 3-4ft aquarium will become a larder within months.
Thanks! Their growth rate is insane. I got this one about three months ago at three inches and now its 9 inches!. They are also aggressive, very active and territorial. i tried putting in my pond a few weeks back but my snakehead tried eating it, so i decided to wait a little longer and allow it to grow a bit more.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store