My Red Tail Barracuda

CORVETTE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA
You and i have about the same tank only my cat fish is a stergeon cat, i have 2 red tail barracudas, 2 payara, 3 datnoids, 2 peacock bass, 2 motoro rays and a green arrowana. How big is your Red tail min are about 6" right now but wow can they eat. Believe it or not they are the only thing i can't get to eat frozen krill in my tank.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
CORVETTE;817570; said:
You and i have about the same tank only my cat fish is a stergeon cat, i have 2 red tail barracudas, 2 payara, 3 datnoids, 2 peacock bass, 2 motoro rays and a green arrowana. How big is your Red tail min are about 6" right now but wow can they eat. Believe it or not they are the only thing i can't get to eat frozen krill in my tank.
barracuda nice fish to keep... might intent to get a red and yello...

but sad news when i came home.. my rainbow wolf up the lorry.. jump out of tank.. guess didt get used to the new place...

hope to get:
Gar characin , African pike, wolf fish best if they have armatus... my tank theme is mainly characin :)

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
have one of these for a week now and it is an awsome swimmer, i keep it for now with 2 payaras and 3 small gattor gars, still hard eaters... what do you feed yours?

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
filiportela;826919; said:
have one of these for a week now and it is an awsome swimmer, i keep it for now with 2 payaras and 3 small gattor gars, still hard eaters... what do you feed yours?
Only small feeder...eg goldfish

DrZacharyus

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Italy
did you pick up a yellow tail? Is a Hujeta the same thing as a YT? Thats what I have. What did you pick up your RT for? IM looking to get 2 or 3 for my 90G along with my Hujeta(YT Barracuda)

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Very good color on that guy!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store