My wifes Cane Corso puppy

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
That light colored carpet is going to take a beating, talking from experience. When that dogs get a little bigger he will be in your new ray pool:grinyes:

freshwaterstingrays

Monster Ray Keeper
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
Fort Worth, Texas (682)
armac said:
That light colored carpet is going to take a beating, talking from experience. When that dogs get a little bigger he will be in your new ray pool:grinyes:
thanks for the worry but carpet cleaning companys are a phone call away........ plus if i can fork out $2,500 for a pup dont you think i will train my pup to sit, heal, and not to jump in the pond !! thanks for the info.

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
I could be wrong but that looks like a chinese shar pei? I use to have 7 of them. Originally had two they bred twice had 2 babies each time. Then got given one by someone who lived in my area. Bad ass dogs. The orignal two Ben and Betsy were bad ass dogs. Betsy was surrounded by 6 stray dogs that live in my area. All snarling at her.. Good ol ben runs in from behind me and takes all 6 of them on.. All 6 of them pooped themselves and ran off with their tale between their legs. He got in a fight with the rottweiller that lived acroos from us. First time they got in a fight they both got a serious beating. But my ben won. Next time they met.... ben didn't come home... they fought for about 20 minutes deep into the thick of the woods. Found him the next day dead.... F******G rottweller....

freshwaterstingrays

Monster Ray Keeper
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2005
Fort Worth, Texas (682)
sqratch said:
I could be wrong but that looks like a chinese shar pei? I use to have 7 of them. Originally had two they bred twice had 2 babies each time. Then got given one by someone who lived in my area. Bad ass dogs. The orignal two Ben and Betsy were bad ass dogs. Betsy was surrounded by 6 stray dogs that live in my area. All snarling at her.. Good ol ben runs in from behind me and takes all 6 of them on.. All 6 of them pooped themselves and ran off with their tale between their legs. He got in a fight with the rottweiller that lived acroos from us. First time they got in a fight they both got a serious beating. But my ben won. Next time they met.... ben didn't come home... they fought for about 20 minutes deep into the thick of the woods. Found him the next day dead.... F******G rottweller....
http://www.millreefcanecorso.com here is the link not a chinese shar pei!!!

Schnauzer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2005
Maine
Thats a real nice looking pup .She looks like hes fitting right in already and going to be a happy member of the family . Has she picked her favorite toy yet ? Our 2 Schnauzers have their own toy box and always want what is at the bottom taking everything out to get to it . They never put anything back though .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store