NEED HELP! My Jardini Arowana has lost his tail fins

Moiz4got

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2019
Mumbai
I was more going for the heavy bioload on that tank. That is a lot of bigger fish in a small tank. In addition to separating the fish I would monitor water conditions closely. I imagine nitrates are fairly high unless water changes are being done daily. An injured fish with less than pristine water parameters can lead to other issues.
I am have removed all other fishes except the loacH. Yesterday I did a complete 90% water change and removed the gravels and other stuff from the tan. Today also I have done 25% water change with adding meds and some salt in the tank...

I seriously want it to survive. It keeps swimming in the tank but keeps spinning it's body upside down at times, then goes down to a place and sits for a while. Sometimei see it upside down at the bottom and then again hegeyd staying and will swim a little

Kashif314

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2019
I am no expert but if its fin rot then its very unlikely he survive but let's hope for the best. If the fins are damaged by some fish then they woll grow back but if its rot then its very difficult for fish to survive. Good luck mate.

Moiz4got

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2019
Mumbai
I am no expert but if its fin rot then its very unlikely he survive but let's hope for the best. If the fins are damaged by some fish then they woll grow back but if its rot then its very difficult for fish to survive. Good luck mate.
Thanks all for your support and help.

Just to inform youll My PEARL AROWANA died on Friday late night.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store