New 110 tall

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
kiLLz kC;1283102; said:
it's possible you could use a bit more filtration. at least a pretty heavy powerhead.

nice mixture of cichlids.....i'm sure it'll be pretty fun to watch in about 3 months.

not really, another oscar from the lfs snuck in with ick (ill have to quarintine nextime) and the treatment turned the water blueish brown... im pushing about 6X per hour Thats enough right ?

oh and i refuse to clean the glass (covered in algea) because i have plecos, which i now can confirm their lazyness ( i prefer chinese algea eaters much harder working)...

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
charlet_2007;1282966; said:
thats actually a 100g i have one exactly like yours lol How much you pay for yours if you don't mind me asking?[/quote

What are your measurements? I dont recall mine, need a new tape. and how much you spend? im pretty sure mine was a steal...

kiLLz kC

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2007
kansas city-mO
your tank is fine naked....i was referring to charlet.

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
kiLLz kC;1283308; said:
your tank is fine naked....i was referring to charlet.
Ha Ha Ha you said my tank looks better neked :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

no really mine is dirty, im not proud of it, but its dirty, and i stand by my claim that plecos are lazy creatures and that is my excuise...

charlet_2007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2007
Missouri
www.bluemerlepoms.com
i got mine for free a guy had it in the back of his truck i asked him how much he wanted for it he said he was done with fish and that he just wanted to get rid of it so we took it home lol .. got the stand tank filter lights rocks and all for free.. the fish came from a different tank we didn't choose them just payed 50.00 for all the fish.. 48 L x 18 W x 27 H and I have about 15 fish in there thank you.. I wasnt trying to be mean just his tank look like my tank and mine is a 100g sorry..

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
charlet_2007;1283617; said:
i got mine for free a guy had it in the back of his truck i asked him how much he wanted for it he said he was done with fish and that he just wanted to get rid of it so we took it home lol .. got the stand tank filter lights rocks and all for free.. the fish came from a different tank we didn't choose them just payed 50.00 for all the fish.. 48 L x 18 W x 27 H and I have about 15 fish in there thank you.. I wasnt trying to be mean just his tank look like my tank and mine is a 100g sorry..
wow you got a better deal than me ! But im still gonna call it a 110 so lets keep this on the dL. i dont wanna let anyone know im a fraud.
:nilly:

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
another loss...

my roomate added an oscar who contaminated the tank with the ick. Again. I raised the temp, salt, cure ick, water change, and filter/gravel cleaning. two days later little oscar seems to be recovering. all other fish are fine. then i notice my silver perch looks to have missing scale and fungis or something growing on his raw skin!

2 more days, and the other fish have no signs and seem fully recovered. but the sp looks worse, i added antibacterial stuff which i think killed my snails (i didnt even know they were alive, lazy creatures) the sp seemed ok (he was behaving normal and took feeders) just got home and he was belly up.
now the water is cloudy so i added some stuff for that.
and i have a 700gph subpump on order. i have about 5-6x turn over right now, but more cant hurt.

but anyway, happy Thanksgiving.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store