MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Iceland
Thanks everyone.

Lot of questions.

The dimension (in feets) is 6,5 x 2 x 2

I bought the background in my LFS.
I love it, I can hide everything.

I am going to add some plants in a while so I'll be posting more pics.

Thanks again.

Hawkfish3.0

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marlton, NJ
That's a fantastic setup! Very nice.

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
can i ank what is LFS

TrikkyMakk

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2008
Tampa, Florida
Militis;1625886; said:
Your red oscar colour not coming through its orange is that what a red X tiger oscar looks like because i got a oscar exact same and his colour just keeps getting more bright oronge can't spell that word organge :irked: ummm this colour but yer just wondering.
It looks like he has a red oscar and a tiger oscar.

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
man you should keep the blue light but for only night time with all the rest of the room lights down so you can see the night time activity around during that time...and during the day in the afternoon you can have a light whatever you want have a different color but then you would have to change and change unless thats not a problem with you...=] thats what I would do to my tank if I have a blue lighting

Gudjon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Iceland
catfishlover106;1629264; said:
man you should keep the blue light but for only night time with all the rest of the room lights down so you can see the night time activity around during that time...and during the day in the afternoon you can have a light whatever you want have a different color but then you would have to change and change unless thats not a problem with you...=] thats what I would do to my tank if I have a blue lighting
like the idea, but that's not how it works, I can turn of the left side or the right side but not front or back.

But.... I'm thinking about buying a special night light if my lfs have something like that

LemonHead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2007
nice set up.
did you silicone the background onto the tank?
i always planned about doing something like this, but
the thought of getting behind it and clean discourages me.

Vizzerdrix26

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2008
USA
all I can say is wow that is one sweet tank you got there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store