Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
That sounds better. I saw Wawa and thought it was in my best interest not to ask

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I'm not trying to be sexist about it. Is just one more thing we dumb down so everybody can be included. To hell with working hard so your ready let's take the hard workers and drag them down to someone else's level.

Now my personal opinion is let whomever enter beach bod ready or not. Then let the cards fall where they may

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That sounds better. I saw Wawa and thought it was in my best interest not to ask
I figured I might as well change the name to a more well known eatery.Although they have branched into other states recently Wawa is still pretty much a local chain.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'm not ripped up either. I have no business on a Mr universe or whatever stage just to be clear lol
Leave that to me :p

Wasn't the Ms "whatever" normally a beauty pageant? It seems to have become more of a position now with all the advocacy that goes with it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I'm not trying to be sexist about it. Is just one more thing we dumb down so everybody can be included. To hell with working hard so your ready let's take the hard workers and drag them down to someone else's level.

Now my personal opinion is let whomever enter beach bod ready or not. Then let the cards fall where they may
Mehhh,just dress the women in burqas before marching them onto the stage for the essay competition.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store