Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
You realize what farmers use on their crop ?

Hell no I'm not letting my lawn go all weed and crab grass. I'm these idots that are complaining about the residents that have sod and are using ferts and week killers are just pissed there lots look like crap.

Bro I'm not kidding we literally live slap dab in the middle of 3 farms. I got a water filtration system because of this. And I'm considering adding additional filtration

Living in the city we drank chlorinated water... DRs can't say what the long term affects that will have
Well it killed my step uncle, but go ahead, if green grass and screaming while dieing are your thing, then whatever, heck it also killed the dog as well

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
You realize what farmers use on their crop ?

Hell no I'm not letting my lawn go all weed and crab grass. I'm these idots that are complaining about the residents that have sod and are using ferts and week killers are just pissed there lots look like crap.

Bro I'm not kidding we literally live slap dab in the middle of 3 farms. I got a water filtration system because of this. And I'm considering adding additional filtration

Living in the city we drank chlorinated water... DRs can't say what the long term affects that will have
Well it killed my step uncle, but go ahead, if green grass and screaming while dieing are your thing, then whatever, heck it also killed the dog as well
I would call it kids being kids. the other kid has been givinge son a hard time all yr. My son doesn't want to get in trouble so he follows the bs rules. Until this incident. He was actually mad at me.

Can you imagine they almost brainwashed him into thinking that I was giving him bad advice. Wife is going up there today to tear this principal a new one
Good these hippy rules damage a lot of lives, once when I was bullied in high school, I pushed a dude into a metal rack (used to hold laptops), he must of flew 8 feet, the bullying stopped after that

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Excuse me can you hold this?

What's wrong with that ? I used the harness on my wife. She gets out of the reg collar too often

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store