Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
It's amazing how all the hippy tree hugger are Soo vile and vulgar
That's what I don't get. You ought to be apart of the dart frog scene. Very leftist community and some of the most sensitive arrogant pure hatred for an opposing opinion folks you'll meet.

Don't get me wrong there's some good folks, but there is Def a majority of what you mentioned. Peace, love, and hatred

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Interesting morning. I went to my home insurance agents office to ask about a waiver of suborgation clause. On the way I picked up a small bolt in a front tire of my truck. had to change the tire in the insurance agency parking lot.
The fellow who had been my barber stopped in to pay his bill. He stood around and talked while I changed the tire. He cannot help as he had multiple bypass heart surgery a few years ago. He use to be a heavy smoker for decades. He also wound up with kidney failure somehow during the heart surgery and now has to have dialysis. That is background.

The interesting part is he was smoking again. I asked about this. His reply was that he has not smoked a cigarette in years and only smokes the little cigars now. I managed to keep my big mouth shut about the stupidity of this. It very well may be that those small cigarette sized cigars are more damaging than a filtered cigarette. Interesting how convoluted thinking can become when dealing with a monster addiction.

Anyway I got my truck home and plugged the tire. One more thing. Now you have to check to see if a new car has a spare tire/mini spare. A lot of them do not.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
This week. One of the in-laws out of states kid fell out of the bath tub landing on a porcelain trash can. I huge shard punctured his back slicing into a kidney. He passed out at their house and almost didn't make it in the helicopter. They saved him in the hospital but had to take the kidney. Freaking crazy. Poor dude is 3 and has some really narly stitches from surgery.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
This week. One of the in-laws out of states kid fell out of the bath tub landing on a porcelain trash can. I huge shard punctured his back slicing into a kidney. He passed out at their house and almost didn't make it in the helicopter. They saved him in the hospital but had to take the kidney. Freaking crazy. Poor dude is 3 and has some really narly stitches from surgery.
Wow I hope the little guy recovers quickly

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
LoL!....what's this now?
I'm not saying I miss NYC but at least people shut the F up.

Down here these libbies didn't grow up in a neighborhood where u got smacked around for talking trash.

Ugh i guess I'm just frustrated because I thought I was moving away from the liberal agenda lol.

They open their mouths and can't deal with being disagreed with. Same liberal b.s attitude that was in NY but at least their people thought "maybe I should shut up now this guy/girl looks like they may rip my head off"

Reactions: J. H.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hello; Interesting morning. I went to my home insurance agents office to ask about a waiver of suborgation clause. On the way I picked up a small bolt in a front tire of my truck. had to change the tire in the insurance agency parking lot.
The fellow who had been my barber stopped in to pay his bill. He stood around and talked while I changed the tire. He cannot help as he had multiple bypass heart surgery a few years ago. He use to be a heavy smoker for decades. He also wound up with kidney failure somehow during the heart surgery and now has to have dialysis. That is background.

The interesting part is he was smoking again. I asked about this. His reply was that he has not smoked a cigarette in years and only smokes the little cigars now. I managed to keep my big mouth shut about the stupidity of this. It very well may be that those small cigarette sized cigars are more damaging than a filtered cigarette. Interesting how convoluted thinking can become when dealing with a monster addiction.

Anyway I got my truck home and plugged the tire. One more thing. Now you have to check to see if a new car has a spare tire/mini spare. A lot of them do not.

"I managed to keep my big mouth shut"

This is exactly what I mean. Libbs cannot do this. For the life of me i cannot understand this.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I'm not saying I miss NYC but at least people shut the F up.

Down here these libbies didn't grow up in a neighborhood where u got smacked around for talking trash.

Ugh i guess I'm just frustrated because I thought I was moving away from the liberal agenda lol.

They open their mouths and can't deal with being disagreed with. Same liberal b.s attitude that was in NY but at least their people thought "maybe I should shut up now this guy/girl looks like they may rip my head off"
I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone and I'm not trying to group everyone together...BUT this seems to be a common thing from Louisville to NY then over to Ohio from my experience. Really about anything in general. I def don't like talking politics with anyone anyway, but just a normal conversation turns into being disrespectful. Everytime it happens we're like I hope they never travel South. They won't make it.

An example of what happens all the time. Eating dinner at bar. Guy starts talking to us. Finds out where in industrial. Then the convo goes South. You polluting our waters, poisoning our dirt etc etc. I was like do you even know what industrial means. He said yeah chemicals lol. I said what your talking is agricultural your fellow farmers are spraying chemicals that are screwing with your water. Where we're working creates lightweight non wear snow mobile parts...he pauses then says well there's runoff from that plant. Which I reply yeah into a drain that cleans everything up per the epa code. Uhhh...then I cut him off. Look man I'm done with this can you please just enjoy your dinner, I'll enjoy mine and just go our separate ways?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone and I'm not trying to group everyone together...BUT this seems to be a common thing from Louisville to NY then over to Ohio from my experience. Really about anything in general. I def don't like talking politics with anyone anyway, but just a normal conversation turns into being disrespectful. Everytime it happens we're like I hope they never travel South. They won't make it.

An example of what happens all the time. Eating dinner at bar. Guy starts talking to us. Finds out where in industrial. Then the convo goes South. You polluting our waters, poisoning our dirt etc etc. I was like do you even know what industrial means. He said yeah chemicals lol. I said what your talking is agricultural your fellow farmers are spraying chemicals that are screwing with your water. Where we're working creates lightweight non wear snow mobile parts...he pauses then says well there's runoff from that plant. Which I reply yeah into a drain that cleans everything up per the epa code. Uhhh...then I cut him off. Look man I'm done with this can you please just enjoy your dinner, I'll enjoy mine and just go our separate ways?
Im just losing my patience. I do not like double standards or hypocrites.

I used to get the same crap from people regarding jails and inmate treatment. But when you soon the story and put their little angel behind bars and "ask how would you like us to protect your little angel Johnnie ? " Their reply is usually "oh by any means necessary"

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Im just losing my patience. I do not like double standards or hypocrites.

I used to get the same crap from people regarding jails and inmate treatment. But when you soon the story and put their little angel behind bars and "ask how would you like us to protect your little angel Johnnie ? " Their reply is usually "oh by any means necessary"
I just want **** to make sense and have some hint of logic.

The lady that sits next to me was talking about the bakery guy that refuses to make the wedding cake. She said it's his right yada yada. Just venting I guess, but then she started saying he doesn't do certain holidays either like Halloween. That's when I said why halloween.

She said it's a pagan holiday. Then I started scratching my head. Pagan in old times just basically meant the country folk. Halloween has been so mudded up no one really knows how it really originated. Irish folklore festivals is about as far as you go.

I asked her he celebrated Valentine's day. Which of course he did for obvious profitable reasons. I was like well those holidays are pretty much the same. Both bastardized and pretty much made up. Which she went into costumes and candy...which I said yeah your right just to end the convo.

I'm all for religious freedom and differences ideas....but at least back it up with some facts or at least some understandilable logic. It reminds me of water boy where everythings the DEVIL or alligators are ornery due to all those teeth without a tooth brush. medulla oblongata

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store