Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
...and you know what? Forget (I have another 4 letter word I would like to use) bourdain. I'm sorry your mental state got to this point....but life is so hard traveling around the world making all this money that you just can't bare it anymore? Get out of here. You'll get no pity party from me. Life is messed up sweet heart time to come to grips with that and start learning how to cope.

Yep I said it. Tired of everybody throwing a pity party for this dude. You want to give sympathy. Go hug that mom that just lost her son or hug the parents going broke trying to save their child from cancer.
Gotta admit that I used to watch and enjoy some of his shows....until he took a stance and went on a particular rant that I did not agree with during one of them.
I understand he was not a big fan of Hilery's and I've come across some conspiracy sounding rumor that he had some dirt on her or her husband.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I don't know much about the guy other than his recent pardoning but I will look for the film.I also read somewhere that he put Anderson Cooper in his place recently too haha.
I'm scared man.

I hope you don't get a bill for 200k in the mail for watching her movie.
It was great. I read one of his books too. The guy is rock solid man. He's my kind of conservative. Backs up his opinion with searchable facts. I get libs and conservatives disagree on topics that's a given but in recent yrs the line between the two is muddled when it comes to how they get their points across. Too much emotion and opinion and not enough FACTS.

He has two other movies out about Obama (I think 2 I'm sure at least 1)

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
It was great. I read one of his books too. The guy is rock solid man. He's my kind of conservative. Backs up his opinion with searchable facts. I get libs and conservatives disagree on topics that's a given but in recent yrs the line between the two is muddled when it comes to how they get their points across. Too much emotion and opinion and not enough FACTS.

He has two other movies out about Obama (I think 2 I'm sure at least 1)
Ok so is factually based. I'll have to check it out and obama

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
I'd like to shout out President Trump!!! As great as things are going, this historic summit is really encouraging! Awesome job, I smell a second term!:D

Reactions: jaws7777

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Robert De Niro sure pissed me off, we have kids from the parkland shooting and teacher waiting for her award at the Tony,s, and he comes out and says, F*&% Trump you know what F%^$& Trump. What the hell, well he scratched off my respect list, Tony awards with families in attendance and watching is not the place for that. these leftest folks are just out of control.
Agreed, they lack sense ,reason and self control.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
......not to mention he is wishy washy.It wasn't too long ago that he stated he was softening his position on Trump and now all of a sudden it's gloves off all out war.I wanna see just one of these Hollywood types with some balls appear on some big stage and voice a different view of the President.Yeah there would be some boos from the crowd but I bet the producers would order the speaker's mic to be cut and they would go to a commercial real quick.That won't happen though because they are all a bunch of whores with commieleftist masters to please and answer to.
It's kind of like Sylvester Stallone who doesn't think people should be allowed guns,yet he owns one, they are all hypacrites

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
You guys need to watch dinesh dsouD'S movie Hillary's America. Really show how hypocritical these people are....and how dumb us citizens can be
I remember in 2008, I asked some co-workers who they were going to vote for. When they answered Obama. I asked them to name one point of view that they share with him and they had a blank look on them. I stopped there because I didn't want things to go south but it's clear many people get brainwashed.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I remember in 2008, I asked some co-workers who they were going to vote for. When they answered Obama. I asked them to name one point of view that they share with him and they had a blank look on them. I stopped there because I didn't want things to go south but it's clear many people get brainwashed.
Brainwashing is very common these days

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'd like to shout out President Trump!!! As great as things are going, this historic summit is really encouraging! Awesome job, I smell a second term!:D
Yahoo news has only one direct article on this and they are bashing Trump for praising Kim un for having pride of his Country.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's kind of like Sylvester Stallone who doesn't think people should be allowed guns,yet he owns one, they are all hypacrites
.....and that reminds me of Alyssa Milano showing up at a recent anti gun rally with a detachment of armed bodyguards.....LOL first of all, how many people even recognize and know who she is these days to warrant her needing such protection?She caught a good bit of flack for that display of hypocrisy on the all mighty social media.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store