Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
it was doing what animals do, I mean how would you feel if someone chopped you up with machetes for eating bacon?
Hello; While I understand your point, I do see a difference. I do not want animals that eat people roaming free near my home. I also figure that if pigs could have a say in things they might want a different deal.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
True, you wouldn't get on a plane that mostly flies or kinda falls out of the sky
Hello; I see that you get a lot of double posts. I did for a while and eventually found that sometimes something is working slow when a small black box with scrolling white bars appears when I hit " post reply". When that black box is scrolling I just hit return/back.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; I see that you get a lot of double posts. I did for a while and eventually found that sometimes something is working slow when a small black box with scrolling white bars appears when I hit " post reply". When that black box is scrolling I just hit return/back.
I get that annoying box from time to time too.I will keep your solution in mind.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks will try that, this double post thing is a menace

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store