Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Did you ever hear of how Peyton Manning sat on a female doctor's face in the locker room while he was still at the university of Tennessee? I also recall Ray Lewis was charged with homicide back in 2002 or '03. It's really shocking what kind of people parents want their kids to look up to especially in sports.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
well last wisdom tooth out this evening, figs be the problem child, curled roots. one broke off in the jaw. time to do a little jaw grinding. oh well last one out, thats over.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
so we in the Seattle and out laying areas are experiencing air quality worse than any wear on the planet do to forest fires in Canada and Washington.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
so we in the Seattle and out laying areas are experiencing air quality worse than any wear on the planet do to forest fires in Canada and Washington.
Hello; hard to deal with I know from experience a couple years back. That fall when Gatlinburg TN partly burned we had bad smoke for several weeks. Fires all around my place. Some within 10 miles. When the weather forecast was for 60+ mph winds that day I made up a set of bags and boxes to bug out with just in case.
I think the winds got to over 70 mph in the Smokies and moved the fire that had been burning around nine miles.

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
well last wisdom tooth out this evening, figs be the problem child, curled roots. one broke off in the jaw. time to do a little jaw grinding. oh well last one out, thats over.
I'm imagining the dentist from finding nemo right now lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store