Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Heard it was a hitman who tried cutting Whitey's tongue out.
I read that inmates pushed Bolger in his wheelchair to secluded area and beat him with a padlock inside of a sock and then they tried to cut out his eyes after he passed out.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
friendly looking guy.

Reactions: FMA4ME

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
With cottonmouths you have to get them really riled up to bite, or step on them, none of the ones I've ever encountered showed any inclination of wanting to bite
Cottonmouths are the most aggressive venomous snake around here. They're pretty bad tempered imo

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Cottonmouths are the most aggressive venomous snake around here. They're pretty bad tempered imo
Mostly show, they do mock charges and show their mouths so they don't have to bite you, if you stand still during a mock charge then they'll usually keep on going.

In a study involving many dozens of wild water moccasins only five could be incited to bite by harassing them (this even included sticking leather gloves in their mouth, almost all still wouldn't bite)of those five , three were dry bites.

Reactions: Chicxulub

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Mostly show, they do mock charges and show their mouths so they don't have to bite you, if you stand still during a mock charge then they'll usually keep on going.

In a study involving many dozens of wild water moccasins only five could be incited to bite by harassing them (this even included sticking leather gloves in their mouth, almost all still wouldn't bite)of those five , three were dry bites.
Hello; I am going to figure any I see are aggressive and keep my distance just in case. I do not want to find out the hard way if a bite is dry. My area is not supposed to have them but I thought I saw one many decades ago. I was young ( 7 or 8) and there was a snake in a creek next to my house. It was in some sort of branch over the water. A neighbor shot it and the snake opened its mouth to strike. The inside of the mouth was white.
I see mostly copperheads and some rattlesnakes.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store