Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
^ I can't wait for no football, look at what my neighborhood turns into on home game Sundays. Time to go deal with making drunks food till 5

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1384703179711.jpg

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
I'd like to see what that paycheck looks like.....
Not that great since my ex steals 45% of my pre OT income. That said, it is good ;). Some of my friends earn $1 a min during OT. But it took them 20+years to achieve that.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That blows,how much longer is she going to be in your pockets?

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
So do I get a new tank which will probably reawaken my passion for fishkeeping or do I leave it all be.

Such a small yet such a hard decision.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
That blows,how much longer is she going to be in your pockets?
Till my kids turn 18. Since she had 2 affairs, she couldnt get alimony but made it up by child support. If you add my health ins and support, she takes 50% and then some.

Its ok in the end. Ill survive and rebuild. Have a beautiful new gf as well. Life is hard as heck but good. Be even better when custody fight is done.

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
Till my kids turn 18. Since she had 2 affairs, she couldnt get alimony but made it up by child support. If you add my health ins and support, she takes 50% and then some.

Its ok in the end. Ill survive and rebuild. Have a beautiful new gf as well. Life is hard as heck but good. Be even better when custody fight is done.
That sucks, I'm in the opposite boat. No Child support but she's trying to get a ridiculous amount of alimony, luckily I have a better lawyer. Got myself a great new woman as well.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
So do I get a new tank which will probably reawaken my passion for fishkeeping or do I leave it all be.

Such a small yet such a hard decision.
new tank new tank ! How bigger tank you thinkin Ben ?
Your not wrong about the football ive ended up decorating at home on my day off today because I had no football excuse :(
On the plus side I got my stingray on Fri so I get to keep my eye on him while im in the house :)

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
new tank new tank ! How bigger tank you thinkin Ben ?
Your not wrong about the football ive ended up decorating at home on my day off today because I had no football excuse :(
On the plus side I got my stingray on Fri so I get to keep my eye on him while im in the house :)
At least 5x2, best would be 6x2 or 5x30".
:)
You got a stingray? That's awesome, got pics ?

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
5x30 nice size , I wish id got 6x2x2 but need to wait to move house no room here :)
Yer got a 8/9" male motoro ill try get some pics later but ill have to wait to get to a comp to put pics up
My baby jars not eaten much yet either trying to get him on pellet asap

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store