Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I just backed up my van into my landscape guy's truck

i'm such a ******* idiot!!!
Aww.. sorry Sumo.
try not to kick yourself too much.
My lifetime fender-bender tally is: 1 Mercedes and 2 Porsches.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I so wish I was trolling

he brought his bobcat so he was pulling his trailer. he parked in front of my house but was a little overlapping into my driveway. I wanted to move my van in case he needed to access my backyard. and as I backed up, it's like second nature just took over and I backed up like I always do. didn't even realize how close I was until I hit his truck right on the passenger side right corner of the truck. good thing his headlight didn't break. my bumper is damaged and part of the light broke

now he says his car is leaking water and you can't see it but when you examine closer his bumper is shifted slightly. you can't see it until you look at the screws. it's a good thing his truck is big, could've been worse.

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
I so wish I was trolling

he brought his bobcat so he was pulling his trailer. he parked in front of my house but was a little overlapping into my driveway. I wanted to move my van in case he needed to access my backyard. and as I backed up, it's like second nature just took over and I backed up like I always do. didn't even realize how close I was until I hit his truck right on the passenger side right corner of the truck.

now he says his car is leaking water and you can't see it but when you examine closer his bumper is shifted slightly. you can't see it until you look at the screws. it's a good thing his truck is big, could've been worse.

ouch...he probably should not of parked so close to begin with..but that sucks....hopefully insurance will cover it.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
edit. never mind, I re-read your post.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ouch...he probably should not of parked so close to begin with..but that sucks....hopefully insurance will cover it.
no, totally not his fault. it was all me.

i'm hoping if nothing is damaged he should just let it go and maybe i'll give him a tip after he's done with the landscaping. even though it goes against my moral grain. nah just kidding

but yea, if we find out something is damaged i'll just let my insurance deal with it

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
sumo, take pics of everything so any insurance claim can't be exaggerated to cover other needed repairs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store