Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I wasn't trolling

just calling it like I see it. being overrated doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't good. I enjoyed it, but it isn't as good as most people make it out to be

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
I was talking about ecoli lol

Slight identity mix up on my part since I'm at work and only glanced at the page, carry on haha

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
^ are the wife and kids out of town? Every time I look at my email you've osted on something, even caught you posting outside the lounge.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
^ are the wife and kids out of town? Every time I look at my email you've osted on something, even caught you posting outside the lounge.

I've been on here more frequently last few days because of the thread about the show, The Following

you probably didn't notice but I was logging in for just few minutes at a time and then coming back on later to post again. and once in a blue moon i'll crawl out of the lounge and venture out

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I've been on here more frequently last few days because of the thread about the show, The Following

you probably didn't notice but I was logging in for just few minutes at a time and then coming back on later to post again. and once in a blue moon i'll crawl out of the lounge and venture out
Ive been able to drop in more often also. I finally got with it and got a phone with internet access!

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Crazy storm hitting Manchester people , roof tiles falling off bins flying about supposedly 70mph winds coming , its not that bad I've just been out and walked the dog he was like a kite on the lead though :D:D:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
New doctor, new drugs, more tests, same end results.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store