Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
I can talk about my health problems or whine about PITA's on eBay. What topic would you like Eddie?

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Go to make popcorn... air popper starts making weird smell and sparking at me... think ok... go to make some in a pan... hot oil in eye and disgusting burnt mess... looks like I'm stuck in 4 years out of date microwave butter popcorn... think something is trying to tell me that popcorn is not ok???

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Go to make popcorn... air popper starts making weird smell and sparking at me... think ok... go to make some in a pan... hot oil in eye and disgusting burnt mess... looks like I'm stuck in 4 years out of date microwave butter popcorn... think something is trying to tell me that popcorn is not ok???
Pan popcorn is relatively healthy though

Your eye ok? Sounds painful

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
That's why I was trying to make some... got an essay coming up and wanted a reasonably healthy snack... eye is definitely sore but can still see ok so guessing it's ok, note to self, when popping popcorn, don't lift off the lid and bend down next to it... looks like I'll be buying a new air popper though as got loads of kernels and have just proven I can't use a pan...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store