Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I think it's time for a D-BACKS adventure ...day game Wednesday...would like to hit JACKIE ROBINSON day tomorrow , but wc's take precedent ......:popcorn:...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Agreed on the show but the show that she spun off from is pretty funny...The Office,and I don't usually go in for comedy shows.I don't know she scored her own show.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Agreed on the show but the show that she spun off from is pretty funny...The Office,and I don't usually go in for comedy shows.I don't know she scored her own show.
Yeah who's she sleeping with it what we all should be asking. It use to be on after new girl so I've had the displeasure of watching it when we can't find the remote.

My post about naked and afraid got deleted. Why is it called naked and afraid uncensored? Whats uncensored? And why do they have a follow up show "naked after dark) hosted by the talking dead host????? Id love to see the ratings on that

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I watch several comedies , but in general workplace stuff never did it for me(maybe "crappy job syndrome")...but "big bang"might be considered "workplace"...and I dig that one...maybe I am missing out.....EDIT ---I like THE "MARY TYLER MOORE " show as much as any ever so there goes that theory shot to poop:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store