WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
August 26, 2011
Teen Made Cell Phone Calls to Mother While Being Eaten by Bear in Siberia - 4
by Editors
Tatiana Tsyganenkov of the village of Termalniy in the extreme east of Siberia experienced a living nightmare no mother should have to endure. Earlier this week she listened to her daughter being eaten alive by a brown bear and its three cubs via three separate, frantic cell phone calls.

From this story on DailyMailOnline:

Olga Moskalyova, 19, gave a horrific hour-long running commentary on her own death in three separate calls as the wild animals mauled her.

She screamed: 'Mum, the bear is eating me! Mum, it’s such agony. Mum, help!'

Her mother Tatiana said that at first she thought she was joking. 'But then I heard the real horror and pain in Olga’s voice, and the sounds of a bear growling and chewing,' she added. 'I could have died then and there from shock.' Unknown to Tatiana, the bear had already killed her husband Igor Tsyganenkov - Olga’s stepfather - by overpowering him, breaking his neck and smashing his skull.

Olga, a trainee psychologist, saw the *attack on her stepfather in tall grass and reeds by a river in Russia and fled for 70 yards before the mother bear grabbed her leg. As the creature toyed with her, she managed to call Tatiana several times during the prolonged attack. Tatiana rang her husband - not knowing he was *already dead - but got no answer.
She alerted the police and relatives in the village of Termalniy, near Petropavlovsk Kamchatskiy, in the extreme east of Siberia.

She begged them to rush to the river where the pair had gone to retrieve a fishing rod that Igor had left.

In a second call, a weak Olga gasped: 'Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re... eating me.' Finally, in her last call - almost an hour after the first - Olga sensed she was on the verge of death. With the bears having apparently left her to die, she said: 'Mum, it’s not hurting any more. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.'

The call cut off and that was the last Tatiana heard from her *daughter. Half an hour later, Igor’s brother Andrei arrived with police to find the mother bear still devouring his body. Badly mauled Olga was also dead.

Six hunters were sent in by the emergency services to kill the mother bear and her three cubs. The double killing is the latest in a spate of bear attacks across *Russia, as the hungry animals seek food in areas where people have *encroached and settled on their former habitat.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
all i can say is omg! as a parent i dont no how i would be able to deal with that

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
wow....that is terrible..i can't even imagine how the mother is feeling....something noone should EVER have to go through..

However in another light...why kill the bears?...look past the point that they killed humans, they were just doing what they had to do to stay alive...

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
because they had the taste for humans. And its the way we the world work. If a animal is a none people killer they put it down. No relocation. No probation they shoot it. Just like the killer lions in africa they killed all of them.

cmsbthebest

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
CA
However in another light...why kill the bears?...look past the point that they killed humans, they were just doing what they had to do to stay alive...
Because they have the taste for human flesh now, It's common policy across the world to kill any animal that kills AND eats a human. The animal now considers the human actual food and more attacks will occur. Whether its Sharks, Bear, Lions, or any other type of animal, it must be killed because it is now a serious threat. Would you want a human flesh loving bear living in your neighborhood?

Superlaz

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
USA
That is beyond horrible. Not only to know how your husband and child went, but to have heard it...that poor woman may end up pretty effed up.

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
so should you kill every bear/wolf/shark/lion that you come across...because if i seen one in real life i would definitely stay a distance away..but they are still predators..and if we encroached on their territory they would tear us up..
im a firm believer in animals having a brain too...lol they can think and communicate just like we can...so momma bear and her 3 cubs just got shot because they were doing what they had to ..to survive...Where do you think daddy bear is??? stealing picnic baskets?? lolol....no hes probably pretty upset....and thats why animals are afraid of humans, is because we just destroy what we don't like..ignoring the whole fact that these animals are PREDATORS ..and when we invade their territory and they feel threatened...they kill...

Lets say a bear walks in your house, your gonna shoot it...then what? you could eat it...or throw it away..
so lets say you walk in a bears house...hes gonna kill you...and he can either eat you...or let scavengers/decomposes/carrion eaters get you...why waste a good meal??

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Fishing in bear country is mother nature’s way of getting rid of stupid people. This event just strengthens the human gene pool!

Also this post is probably a joke. Where in the US would you have bears and cell phone service? This is Russia, remote Siberia even. LOL They don’t have cell service. I just spent 3 months in Northern China just south of Siberia. There’s no way they have cell service up there where the bears live.

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
If you let those bears survive all four of them would prolly kill again if given the chance. similiar to that timothy guy in alaska who audio recorded his and his gfs death by bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store