OMFG Teen Made Cell Phone Calls to Mother While Being Eaten by Bear in Siberia

Status
Not open for further replies.

barracuda123

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2009
Leeds, England
Basically, I believe that this is just a hoax. However, even if it was not, I believe that the bears should be killed. Right now bears are trying to fatten up for hibernation. They eat fatty foods. If they see a human and can smell meat they WILL almost definitely attack. Having said that, I think it was stupid to go fishing in a bear populated area.

barracuda123

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2009
Leeds, England
Also, could she not have called the emergency services? It would take 30 mins to get there at max and they could have saved her. I am still spectacle on the story, even though there are three news reports on it. This could just be a major hoax, it would not be the first and it wouldn't be the last.

P.S. The worst thing to do is run. Bears are faster and stronger than humans so she should have avoided eye contact, stayed still, not yell and show the mother bear that she means no harm to her cubs. If the bear still charged at her she should have lied flat on her stomach and covered her head or curled you into a ball. Finally, if anyone goes fishing in 'bear country' bring pepper spray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store