Peacock bass tank

BNoyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2015
Yea I just think that plants or some river rock would give some contrast for the peacock bass and oscar. But I don't want to take up too much room so that the peacocks still have some open water to swim in. Also I am planning on adding an arowana to the tank.

BNoyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2015
Yea I just think that plants or some river rock would give some contrast for the peacock bass and oscar. But I don't want to take up too much room so that the peacocks still have some open water to swim in. Also I am planning on adding an arowana to the tank.

BNoyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2015
Yea, I am unsure whether I want to add some river rock and artificial plants for some contrast to make my peacock bass color pop. I am not sure why, but ever since these fish have moved into this tank, their color has been very dark, maybe lighting or decoration?

BNoyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2015
Yea, I am unsure if I do want to add any plants or river rock to add more contrast for the peacock bass. This is mainly because in this new tank set-up, the peacock bass color is really not popping, and I am unsure whether it is the lighting or the decor at this point

BNoyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2015
I should use some different lighting, because shop lights are not doing the trick.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store