Platinum PBB, Giant Endlicheri.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Dream tank, and my dream carpet:)
Dont the 31" endli look like a CB or WC head change alot when they get that big?
I believe it is a wild caught but could be CB (highly doubt it considering how big it is). Here is another WC Endli about 27" from Tokyogasmask.
28w07kk.jpg
IMG_1776.JPG

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
This one look different than the 31", this looks more like a WC
Forgot to mention Tokyogasmask's Endli was around 15 years, few years back. Possibly about 20 years by now. I believe the 31" Endli is extremely old. I've noticed bichir's headshape changes a bit as it ages. Not sure if it's like that with all. Don't see too many old bichirs around.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Forgot to mention Tokyogasmask's Endli was around 15 years, few years back. Possibly about 20 years by now. I believe the 31" Endli is extremely old. I've noticed bichir's headshape changes a bit as it ages. Not sure if it's like that with all. Don't see too many old bichirs around.
That makes sense

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Thanks for sharing Hao, if it is cb must be F1. The congi next to it is gorgeous.
I would assume that congicus is around 28"-30". That congicus could put much more weight on though. :D

Reactions: moe214

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Wow that platinum is cool!
I wonder why that is? People just get rid of them or they die from bad husbandry? Every thing I've read says they live up to 30 years.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Wow that platinum is cool!

I wonder why that is? People just get rid of them or they die from bad husbandry? Every thing I've read says they live up to 30 years.
I feel like most of the 20+ year old bichir keepers are generally fairly old people, so they don't use the web. Also sometimes accidents happen like power outage or something and people lose all their fish. That happened to one of the OG with 10+ year old bichirs and few years ago. I'm sure they live longer than 30 years!

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I feel like most of the 20+ year old bichir keepers are generally fairly old people, so they don't use the web. Also sometimes accidents happen like power outage or something and people lose all their fish. That happened to one of the OG with 10+ year old bichirs and few years ago. I'm sure they live longer than 30 years!
Yeah I guess that makes sense.They just seem so hardy though. The endli I had back in the day survived all kinds of bad stuff. My step dad would kill power to my room because he didn't like the lite humming sound of the filter. It was a small house and he took my door off because he said he didn't have a door growing up and it'd be good for me. But then he could hear the tank.....Anyway I'd really like to hear about a 20-30 year old Bichir though.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store