Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
Sound risky now. How big is the tank?, Your best bet would be to completly re-arrange the tank posibly remove the wolf then add them back in again. This is not guarenteed to work but if your prepared to take the risk.

calcnerd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
www.facebook.com
I will be picking up either 1 or 2 Erys tomorrow. They are both small, around 4". I've read through the first 50 or so pages of this thread but wanted to follow up. Right now they'll be going into my 55 with some african cichlids. I really don't care if the cichlids turn out to be feeders b/c I've grown tired of them anyways. Is a 55 okay for 2 Erys for the time being? I know these ones don't get big like the malas do. This would only be a temporary home until I get my big tank next year. If 2 can't coexist I'll just pick up one.

Thanks for the feedback!

Oh, and first post! :)

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
calcnerd;4072137; said:
I will be picking up either 1 or 2 Erys tomorrow. They are both small, around 4". I've read through the first 50 or so pages of this thread but wanted to follow up. Right now they'll be going into my 55 with some african cichlids. I really don't care if the cichlids turn out to be feeders b/c I've grown tired of them anyways. Is a 55 okay for 2 Erys for the time being? I know these ones don't get big like the malas do. This would only be a temporary home until I get my big tank next year. If 2 can't coexist I'll just pick up one.

Thanks for the feedback!

Oh, and first post! :)
african cichlids can be mean SOBs,i wouldnt put them together.
ive tried numerous times keeping multiple erythrinus together,all ended in failure unfortunately.
but ive heard several stories of them coexisting peacefully.

calcnerd

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
www.facebook.com
channarox;4073552; said:
african cichlids can be mean SOBs,i wouldnt put them together.
ive tried numerous times keeping multiple erythrinus together,all ended in failure unfortunately.
but ive heard several stories of them coexisting peacefully.
Thanks for the feedback. That's sort of what I figured. I'll just get one of the two the LFS has. I'll add him to my african tank for now & see how it comes out. If they pick on him too much I'll get rid of them. I'd rather have the wolf :)

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
hi guys long time didnt post due to work commitment.. :D
meantime waiting for my rare monster to come in month end..
even much more rare than aimara :screwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store