Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynheers_a_pint

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
United Kingdom
so far so good not sure if it's going to last. THe Gold Wolves are very cautious; one has got something of a flesh weound on it's back where i think it's launched itself at the brace but I'm not convinced. There are definate inclinations and attempts every now and again to grab things, it's just most of the occupants stay near the bottom so he has to try the snatch from above wihch always leads to failure. So far. I get the feeling it is only a matter of time before he gets a Geophagus but we'll see. A tank upgrade is on the cards (300+) so my hope is the combination will work until then..!

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
One thing I have noticed is that mine has only shown any aggression since I have introduced another Wolf. It was initiated by the intermedius, since then every time they pass each other there is a little posturing. The atf, Channa and cornish jack can bump into him with no effect, the snakehead often sits on his head. I wonder whether the Golds have kicked it off.

Is the 300 a replacement or an addition?

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;4112616; said:
One thing I have noticed is that mine has only shown any aggression since I have introduced another Wolf. It was initiated by the intermedius, since then every time they pass each other there is a little posturing. The atf, Channa and cornish jack can bump into him with no effect, the snakehead often sits on his head. I wonder whether the Golds have kicked it off.

Bro please post some video clip of it. It would be interesting to see.

mynheers_a_pint

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
United Kingdom
jelly;4112616; said:

If my new place will fit both, I'tll be in addition however my gut tells me it will be in replacement.

Not sure ref. the golds. Everything shifts when the big fella is on the prowl. My gut feeling is that it's more down to it's size than anything else- my comon plec (had it for nearly 12 years now!) is roughly the same size and is the only thing that will complete with the wolf for food and location; they will happily sit atop one another without any issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store